Catering Weddings & Events
- Cheesecakes are pre-cut into 16 slices (approximately $1.88-$2.13 per guest).
- Due to my business structure, I do not deliver orders to events.
- Orders will need to be picked up from the bakery a day prior or the day of an event.
- The chart below shows the recommended number of cheesecakes for the number of guests attending your event.
Terms & Services
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time the order is placed. This deposit will be applied to your final balance. The final balance is due the date of pick-up. Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
- We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or the contract is null and void, and the deposit will not be refunded.
- Any changes of size, style, or flavor of cake must be made no later than 2 weeks in advance. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- Cheesecake & Company is not responsible for any damage to the cheesecake after pick-up. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). The cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
- When you or your representative pick up and set up the cheesecake(s), you assume all responsibility for the condition of the cheesecake once it leaves Cheesecake and Company’s possession.
- On occasion we may photograph our cheesecakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
- This contract is contingent upon acts of God and events beyond Cheesecake & Company's control. In the case of an event such as this, the customer will be notified immediately and their deposit will be fully refunded.